Experience the all-new Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort. Having recently completed our extensive transformation, enhancing our public spaces, guests can now enjoy modern décor and furnishings that capture the relaxing and casual seaside ambience of island living. Our innovative Anchor & Den gives visitors a new experience from the moment they step foot into our Cayman resort.
All conference attendees will receive the special rate: $174.00 USD/night
CUT-OFF BOOKING DATE FOR SPECIAL RATE: September 9, 2019
Taxes additional to room rate (based on single or double occupancy). $25.00 per third (3rd) guest applies for King rooms. Maximum occupancy per King rooms is three (3) guests. There is a surcharge of $50 USD per room per night for Double-Double rooms. Maximum occupancy per double-double room is four (4) guests. Net rates are subject to 13% government tax and 12% hotel service charge. The hotel service charge includes bellmen and maid gratuities.
Resort Fee of $60.00 per room per day is waived and attendees are eligible to all the following benefits:
- Yoga Classes
- Jogging Station Refreshments
- Bicycle Rental (first come first serve)
- Cayman “Underwater Life” snorkeling guide
- Paddle Board Rental (first come first serve)
- Use of flotation trampoline & Relaxation platform
- Snorkeling mask and fin rental (first come first serve)
- GoPro Action Cameras (first come first serve)
- Access to game zone
- Unlimited local calls
- Complimentary daily snack/treat at the pool or beach
- Wireless high speed Internet throughout the resort
- Welcome drink upon arrival (nonalcoholic)
- Complimentary access to weekly beach bonfire, hair braiding & movie night
- Unlimited digital library for newspapers and magazines “Press Reader”
Prices are in US dollars. Group rates are available three (3) days prior and after the conference, based on room and rate availability.
1. INDIVIDUAL CALL-IN: Reservations by individuals will be accepted by them calling directly to the resort at (345) 949-0088. Individuals will be required to submit a credit card and the hotel will charge 1 night in order to guarantee the reservation. At the cut-off date, September 9, 2019, the credit card will be charged a non-refundable deposit for the full stay. Individuals are responsible for room, tax, service charge and incidentals.
Book your group rate for GCS Advisory Conference 2019
2. CANCELLATION POLICY. -The hotel individual cancellation policies are as follows:
30 days or more prior to arrival: full refund
29-15 days prior to arrival: 1 night deposit
14 days or less prior to arrival: guest will be charged for the entire stay
3. CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 pm. Check- Out time is 11:00 am. No room will be guaranteed until 4:00 pm.