13th Annual Anti-Money Laundering/Compliance and Financial Crime Conference
Monday-Tuesday, October 2nd & 3rd, 2017- The Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, George Town, Grand Cayman.
Please complete the online registration form below or download the printable version and return by email to email@example.com
FIST 50 PEPOLE TO REGISTER SAVE $300!! EARLY BIRD RATE USD $900
REGULAR RATE US $1200 or CI $984
- Online registration will close on September 28th at 12 PM EST, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
- Additional attendees from the same company will be invoiced for the registration fee.
- You will receive an invoice via email with information on methods of payment shortly after completion of your registration
- The invoice is payable upon receipt
- We regret that we cannot give refunds due to non-attendance
- You may request a substitution by contacting Michele Ebanks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitution requests must be received by October 11th, 2016
Cancellations must be sent by September 30, 2017, to Michele Ebanks at email@example.com to receive a refund. Any cancellations after the deadline are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Refunds will be processed after the conference. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement delegate from your company. Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full registration fee.
1. Cheque- Please make cheques payable to: Global Compliance Solutions
Mail cheque to: Global Compliance Solutions
PO BOX 32312
Grand Cayman KY1-1209
2. Local Bank Transfer: Butterfield Bank (Cayman) Limited Grand Cayman
Global Compliance Solutions Ltd. (Please include company name in details)
CI $ Account: 02101036908
US $ Account: 01101036908
3. International Bank Transfer
Bank of New York, NY
Aba No.:021 000 018
SWIFT Code: IRVTUS3N
For credit to:Butterfield Bank (Cayman) Limited, Grand Cayman
Account: 803 326 5086
For final credit:
Global Compliance Solutions Ltd.